Premium Baking Block
- Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 250g Kerrymaid Premium Baking Block
- 5 Onions (peeled and sliced)
- 1.5kg Corned Beef (diced)
- 150ml Worcestershire Sauce
- 2tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 30 Eggs
Boil potatoes until soft, drain, and set aside
Melt the Kerrymaid Premium Baking Block in a heavy bottomed pan over a low heat, add the onions and cook until golden and sticky
Add the potatoes, black pepper and corned beef, stir through the onions and press into the pan. Turn up the heat and cook until crisp on the bottom.
Turn the mix over (don’t worry if it breaks), add the Worcestershire sauce and cook the other side until crisp
Serve topped with a poached egg
TOP TIP FROM OUR CHEF
- SWAP THE POTATO FOR SWEET POTATO FOR RESIDENTS WITH A SWEETER PALATE. The dish can also be created in an oven. Adjust cooking time until the hash is cooked and crisp.
- Contains: Gluten, Eggs